1. Everyone pays, and everyone plays.
2. Try to be at the ballpark at least 30 minutes prior to game time. This is important so I can set our lineup. If you are lost or running late, please call.
3. If you cannot make it to a game, please let me know as early as possible. No call, no shows will not be tolerated. $1 fine!
4. Everyone helps keep the book. If you do not know how, please take the time to learn by clicking here.
5. Everyone helps retrieve foul balls.
6. Everyone helps carry the equipment.
7. Everyone helps coach the bases.
8. If you are on the bench, please help the outfielder warm up between innings and back up anyone working in the bullpen.
9. This is a recreational league and we are all here to have fun playing baseball. Therefore, everyone must follow the league rules.
10. I have an open door policy. If you have a complaint, please come to me and we will work it out. Complain to others and you can find another team.
11. Please be honest with yourself and your teammates. If you are hurt or ailing in any way, please speak up.
12. Everyone must hustle on and off the field and run every ball out. Failure to do so is a $1 fine.
13. Be respectful of your teammates, your opponents, the umpires, the playing facilities, and the team and league that you represent.14. The throwing of equipment will NOT be tolerated by me, umpires, our league or the fields that we play on. Doing so will cost you a $2 fine and possible ejection from the game.15. If you are the on deck batter and there is a play at the plate, it is your job to assist the runner as an additional base coach.
16. No smoking in the dugout or on the field.
17. Please make sure that all the tarps are back in place after the game and that both dugouts are free of trash.
18. Some of the fields that we play on require us to perform pregame and/or post game field maintenance. All players must assist with any work that must be done before and/or after games."Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion!"
Website powered by Network Solutions®